fredag 11 januari 2008

Lite Gasolin för en trevlig helg!

THIS IS MY LIFE

Gasolin


This is my life

this is my time

just show me the light

and I go there


Give me the wine

bitter and sweet

and a little bit of bread

that´s all I need


No, I don´t want the gold from Xanadu

I think I leave it all to you

this is my life and I don´t care


This is my street

are you restless feet

carry me on to anywhere


Take the fear

take it away

and give me some hope

for one more day


I saw a ghost behind the door

when the kids

were coming home from the war

with broken dreams and nothing more


I heard a woman singing her song

and it was good

and warm and strong

she made me cry I don´t know why


I don´t want to bring you down

I declare it´s good to be here

this is my life

and I don´t care

Inga kommentarer: